- The world's 1st low-intervention wine, freed from alcohol, from Sweden
- De Grote Hamersma gives this beautiful red wine an 8-
- And says: "nice and unruly taste, so full of character that you almost forget the absence of alcohol"
- Blend of Merlot and Shiraz grapes from the French region of Langedoc-Roussillon
- Alcohol free <0.5%
- Aged for 12 months in wooden barrels
- Notes of blackberries, cherries, plums and caramel
Moa G u rb üzer is a former family therapist. She worked with mainly alcohol-related family problems and realized that a structural change was needed. She quit her job and started Oddbird in 2013 where she makes world-class wines that are liberated from alcohol. "It's what our wines don't contain that makes them special. No added E numbers, no artificial colors or aromas." Today Oddbird is the largest producer of non-alcoholic wines in Scandinavia e.