ISH - Caribbean Spiced Spirit Nada Colada
This will make you happy!
Do you like the summery Pina Colada but would you rather drink it alcohol-free? Then you just make the “Nada Colada”. Yes Yes! genius. This one tastes just as good because of the pineapple, non-alcoholic rum and coconut milk. We prefer to make it with Caribbean Spiced Spirit; one of our favorites from Denmark.
Perfect Service: Caribbean Spiced Spirit Nada Colada; creamy & fresh
- Start with a shaker filled with 1/3 ice cubes
- Add 90ml pineapple juice, 30ml coconut milk and 45ml Caribbean Spiced Spirit
- Shake vigorously with ice until your shaker gets an ice layer on the outside or at least gets very cold
- Taste with a straw if the cocktail is to taste. If you're still missing something, now's the time to perfect your cocktail
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a nice large glass. You can serve the ice cream
- Garnish with a fresh piece of pineapple on the glass and a nice red cherry
- Serve with a smile! - super important!
Recipe courtesy of Cocktailicious